Borough of Culture Teachers' Evening for Chingford May Day Fayre
GET READY FOR THE MAYDAY FAYRE!
Training Link Governor Forum
This is an opportunity for training Link Governors to get together to discuss the London Borough of Waltham Forest Governor Training Offer.
Safer Recruitment Accredited Training
The course will cover:
• Awareness and understanding of offender behaviour;
• The key features of recruitment that help deter or prevent the appointment of unsuitable people;
• What to look for in application forms;
• Useful interview questions;
• Pre-employment checks
• Case studies;
• Support to consider or review, your own organisations, policies and practices to minimise opportunities for abuse, promote prevention and ensure an ongoing culture of vigilance.
The sessions will be delivered by Helen Elliott, Independent Safeguarding Trainer and Tony Lampert, Human Resources Consultant on behalf of Wardell Associates Ltd. Both are approved trainers with the Safer Recruitment Consortium and bring complementary skills and experience in both safeguarding and human resources. The trainers’ professional background has included the provision of advice and consultation to schools in relation to safeguarding matters and recruitment practice.
Writing a behaviour support plan (BSP) for pupils with autism
How to write a behaviour support plan for a child with autism