Bespoke School Effectiveness Service
The Waltham Forest School Effectiveness Service carries out the statutory role of monitoring and challenge for LA maintained schools, and keeping in touch visits to academies. It is staffed by independent School Effectiveness Advisers, all of whom are experienced and up to date with curriculum, assessment and school standards, most are recent or currently serving headteachers and Ofsted inspectors.
Our team can offer:
• phase and subject specific advice,
• strategic reviews,
• governor and SLT training and support,
• preparation for Ofsted inspections,
• Headteacher performance management advice,
• support with recruitment and selection of Headteacher and senior leaders,
• mentoring and coaching
• curriculum, assessment and monitoring analysis and advice
Individual support packages can be designed to meet the specific needs of your school, school leadership team, staff and governors. Please feel free to call us to discuss your requirements so that we can assess how to best meet your needs.