It is a requirement that all schools have a trained Educational Visits Coordinator (EVC).
This course is aimed at new EVCs, existing EVCs who would like an be updated, and staff who support EVCs (eg. office managers).
Full programme available on day. The following will be covered:
There will be amply opportunity to ask questions and discuss issues.
- Visit planning
- Legal responsibilities
- EVOLVE on-line approval system
- Purpose and value
- DfE, National & LBWF guidance
- Risk management
- Parental awareness and consent
- Duty of care
- Transport Insurance
- Using external providers
- Emergency procedures & What if? Scenarios
- New EVCs
- EVCs who would like to repeat their previous course
- Staff (eg office staff) who support EVCs
- Staff thinking of becoming EVC and would like more information